8 Reasons Why Your Content Strategy Needs Interactive
It’s a fact: interactive content is the latest and greatest way to better educate, entertain, and engage your audience.
When marketing your brand, products, or services, you no longer have to choose between static written content (e.g. blogs, articles and columns, digestible written content) and entertaining visual content (videos, photos, look books). With interactive content, you get the best of both worlds.
Wondering what makes interactive content so special? Here are 8 reasons:
1. Interactivity starts a conversation.
- Interactive contents creates a two-way conversation with your audience. Audiences are looking for greater connection with brand, and with interactive content, they can see products or services in action, ask questions, and truly engage with your business.
2. An educational opportunity.
- Interactive content educates readers more effectively that static content. A very convincing 93% of survey participants say interactive content is somewhat or very effective at educating the buyer. Only 70% say the same about static content.
3. It cuts through the noise
- Many brands and businesses haven't taken the interactive content plunge yet. With your use of it, you will stand out from the crowd.
4. It's personal.
- Interactive content not only captures reader attention, it generates a personal outcome. Interactive content generates a whopping 4 to 5 times more page views than static content.
5. Higher engagement rates.
- Interactive content has been shown to increase engagement rates, generate more conversions, and bring in high quality leads. In fact, interactive content generates twice as many conversions as passive content.
6. Give your old content new life.
- Interactive content is a great way to repurpose passive content. Your content isn’t restricted to one-time publication only. Transform passive content into something more engaging and interactive and you will see results.
7. It's recyclable.
- 79% of marketers agree interactive content has reusable value, resulting in repeat visitors and multiple exposures.
8. Consumers prefer interactive.
- According to B2B decision-makers, interactive content is their content marketing format. A solid 91% of buyers (both B2B and B2C) are looking for more visual and interactive content.