Get Inspired By These Quotes From the World’s Top Business Leaders on Branding
Taking tips from those who are already successful is always a good idea.
Whether you’re by yourself or with a team on the journey to brand success, consider looking to the brand and business leaders of today for guidance. With the content you create and the strategies you implement, your goal is to create and maintain a powerhouse brand. Here’s what the today’s business titans have to say about branding.
- “Your brand is not what you sell.” – John Iwata
- “If people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand.” – Howard Schultz
- "Too many companies want their brands to reflect some idealized, perfected image of themselves. As a consequence, their brands acquire no texture, no character and no public trust.” – Sir Richard Branson
- “A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.” – Jeff Bezos
- “If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a brochure. Give yourself permission to make the story bigger.” – Jay Baer
- “A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is—it is what consumers tell each other it is.” – Scott Cook
- “A brand is the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another.” – Seth Godin
- “Branding demands commitment; commitment to continual re-invention; striking chords with people to stir their emotions; and commitment to imagination. It is easy to be cynical about such things, much harder to be successful.” – Sir Richard Branson
- “Your premium brand had better be delivering something special, or it’s not going to get the business.” – Warren Buffet
- “Focus on building the best possible business. If you are great, people will notice and opportunities will appear.” – Mark Cuban
- “Marketing used to be about making a myth and telling it. Now it’s about telling a truth and sharing it.” – Marc Mathieu
- “Brands should think of themselves not as storytellers but story builders. We plant seeds of content and let our community build on it.” – Amy Pascal