Interactive Content is the Future. These 10 Statistics Prove Why
There’s a good chance you’ll enjoy interactive content just as much as users do. Perhaps not for the participation aspect — active engagement with interactive content is typically the role of the consumer — but as a brand or business, you will surely love the returns interactive content can yield. More participatory content can bring you a wealth of benefits: more click-throughs and conversions, longer page views, and a powerful way to set yourself apart from other businesses.
With its rising popularity, interactive content is our present and future of digital marketing. Here’s why.
- 88% of marketers say that interactive content is effective in differentiating their brand from competitors.
- 81% agree that interactive content grabs attention more effectively than static content.
- 75% of marketing participants said they anticipated that their company organization would increase their use of interactive content marketing.
- 93% said interactive content is somewhat or very effective at educating the buyer, versus just 70% for static content.
- 96% of users who start BuzzFeed quizzes finish them — proving that Internet users love online quizzes, a form of interactive content.
- 88% of B2B marketers said at least 10–30% of their content would be interactive by 2018.
- 79% of marketers agree interactive content has reusable value, resulting in repeat visitors and multiple exposures.
- 91% of B2B buyers prefer to consume interactive and visual content.
- Users ignore over 80% of digital ads.
- Interactive content generates 2x more conversions than passive content.