Read These Quotes When You Need Content Inspiration
Creative block? Happens to the best of us.
Any content creator will tell you that although ideas can flow easily, there is always a chance that the content idea well runs dry.
If your content marketing strategy needs new life, here are 15 inspirational quotes that will set you on the right track towards creating content that will keep your audiences coming back for more.
- "Focus on providing better answers for your audience: know that Google wants to have 'answers' for its audience, not just a lot of information." – Cyrus Shepard
- “Brands must become architects of community.” – Simon Mainwaring
- "We are, as a species, addicted to story. Even when the body goes to sleep, the mind stays up all night, telling itself stories." – Jonathan Gottschall
- "If you're not putting out relevant content in relevant places, you don't exist." – Gary Vaynerchuk
- "Write so that people can hear it and it slides through the brain and goes straight to the heart." – Maya Angelou
- “Nobody reads ads. People read what interests them and sometimes, it’s an ad.” – Howard Gossage
- "Sometimes a person needs a story more than food to stay alive." – Barry Lopez
- “Your goal should be to own quality time in your customer’s inbox.” – Andrew Davis
- “Not viewing your email marketing as content is a mistake.” – Chris Baggott
- “The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing.” – Seth Godin
- "Prose is architecture, not interior decoration." – Ernest Hemingway
- "Traditional marketing talks at people. Content marketing talks with them." – Doug Kessler
- "What would your marketing look like if your customers signed your paycheck?" – Ann Handlex
- “Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.” – Avinash Kaushik