These 15 Quotes Will Strengthen Your Content Marketing Skills
Did you know 76% of B2C marketers use content marketing? And that only 37% of B2C marketers feel as if they are executing an effective content marketing strategy?
Are you are one of the 37% that recognize there is room for improvement? Then, aside from tutorials, handbooks, and presentations, consider these wise words below to strengthen your content marketing skills.
1. “Leverage the strength that you have: that no one else can be you.” – Todd Wheatland
2. "It comes down to access, giving the consumer something they can’t get anywhere else." – Jeffrey Moran
3. "Publish everywhere." – Robert Simon, Director of Interactive Marketing, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
4. “The best advertising isn’t advertising.” – Ajaz Ahmed
5. “Content is fire, social media is gasoline.” – Jay Baer
6. “Content marketing is more than a buzzword. It is the hottest trend in marketing because it is the biggest gap between what buyers want and brands produce.” – Michael Brenner
7. "Content is king, but marketing is queen, and runs the household." – Gary Vaynerchuk
8. "What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." – Samuel Johnson
9. "You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." – Maya Angelou
10. "Make the prospect a more informed buyer with content." – Robert Simon
11. “Just as you don’t need to be on every single TV channel, I don’t believe a brand needs to be on every single social media one in a big way.” – Shiv Singh
12. "Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising." – Mark Twain
13. "Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue." – Andrew Davis
14. "You're never going to kill storytelling, because it's built into the human plan. We come with it."
– Margaret Atwood
15. "The way we experience story will evolve, but as storytelling animals, we will no more give it up than start walking on all fours." – Jonathan Gottschall
16. "The more content I put out, the more luck I have." – Gary Vaynerchuk