This is What’s Really Driving Podcasting Growth
When we pay attention to statistics, we learn what is happening with consumer behavior. What do these statistics say about podcasts as an avenue for content marketing? Why is audio on the rise?
One of the biggest drivers of this consumption is that podcasts support the multi-tasking of today’s listener. Users can’t read an e-book while doing the dishes and watching a YouTube video is difficult during errands. However, with podcasts, listeners can consume content while doing virtually anything — 59% of podcast fans have listened to an episode while doing housework, and 52% have done so while driving. Because consumers don’t need to carve out extra time to listen to their favorite show, these consumers listen to podcasts, and they listen to them a lot at nearly all times of the day.
Interested in creating your own branded podcast? Here's how we can help!
StoryStudio Dedicated Podcasts
A native podcast is a one-off or series of totally custom podcast episodes produced by the StoryStudio creative team. We work one-on-one with out clients to create podcasts using the same process as when we craft interactive, visual, and sponsored editorial content.
- Studio Time.
- Voice talent.
- Script writing.
- Podcast. We will produce a podcast up to 15 minutes long with the option to add additional time by the minute.
- An evergreen Sponsored Podcast Landing page that lives on the regional Hearst digital property of your choice.
- A 15 second promotional spot.
- A guaranteed number of native ad unit impressions on preferred Hearst properties that bring your target audience to the podcast viewing page.
- Guaranteed ad unit impressions via podcast syndication network.
- Sponsored Social Media posts tailored to your desired audience.